Welcome to the Hillsboro Education Association
HEA March 2019 Newsletter
We are the Hillsboro Education Association, a union of professional educators.
We improve public education by collectively supporting and empowering members.
We advocate for our students and involve the community in our schools.
Bulletin Board News & Announcements:
- Day of Action: Join us on Wednesday, May 8th…more details coming soon!
- Upcoming: Licensed staff listening session with Mike Scott, Thursday May 2nd 3:45pm – 4:45pm at Quatama Elementary School
- Featured Educator submission form: Real Stories From Our Schools
- Team Up For Students 5K Saturday May 18th: English flyer and Spanish flyer
- National Board Certification Sessions flyer; online May 14th & June 5th
- HEA office address change information (same location, just a different address!)
Top Requested Resources:
- DRAFT: Updated Contract draft with the pages removed (table of contents, MOU, Signature page) for the ratification packets
- Contract Summary 2018-2021
- Salary Schedule Drafts for 2018-2021
- Leave Request Form
- Assessment and Standards Implementation Form
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Bargaining Updates
- Handbook for New Teachers
- HSD Staff Links – iVisions, Absences, Print Shop, etc.
Education in Crisis flyer
Fred Meyer Foundation Flyer