Welcome to the Hillsboro Education Association
2018 April Newsletter
We are the Hillsboro Education Association, a union of professional educators.
We improve public education by collectively supporting and empowering members.
We advocate for our students and involve the community in our schools.
Bulletin Board News & Announcements:
- Volunteers Wanted: Hillsboro Summer Saturday Market Book Swap and Adopt
- Press Release: Liberty High School Receives Top Honor in Contest to Prevent Teen Traffic Deaths
- Bargaining Brief Update #7 (for April 30th session)
- HEA office address change information (same location, just a different address!)
- Stop Bullying Before It Starts PDF
Recent Document Additions:
- OEA Student Teacher Membership Application
- Extended Contract Assessment and Standards Implementation Form 2017-18
- Extended Contract Assessment and Standards Implementation Time sheet
- OEA Foundation Grant Application
- OEA-PAC Donation Form
Fred Meyer Foundation Flyer
OEA Foundation Grant Flier