Welcome to the Hillsboro Education Association
November Newsletter 2018
We are the Hillsboro Education Association, a union of professional educators.
We improve public education by collectively supporting and empowering members.
We advocate for our students and involve the community in our schools.
Bulletin Board News & Announcements:
- 2018-2019 Promising Practices Member Application Form: January 11th, 2019 deadline
- Columbia Sportswear Employee Store pass valid November 23rd – December 16th
- Nike Company Store pass valid November 23rd – December 31st
- Bargaining Update: November 2nd
- School application for Team Up For Students 5K
- 2018-19 Workshops Flyer and online event registration
- Post Janus solidarity forever letter
- New school year 2018-19: Handbook for New Teachers
- HEA office address change information (same location, just a different address!)
- Stop Bullying Before It Starts PDF
Top Requested Resources:
- Leave Request Form
- Full Contract 2015-2018
- Salary Schedule
- Bargaining Updates
- HSD Staff Links – iVisions, Absences, Print Shop, etc.
Fred Meyer Foundation Flyer
OEA Foundation Grant Flier