Welcome to the Hillsboro Education Association
May 2019 Newsletter Final
We are the Hillsboro Education Association, a union of professional educators.
We improve public education by collectively supporting and empowering members.
We advocate for our students and involve the community in our schools.
Bulletin Board News & Announcements:
- Fred Meyer Teacher Appreciation Wednesdays: every Wednesday from July 10 – September 11 teachers and ALL school district employees with a valid ID will receive an extra 10% off when they shop in-store on: Simple Truth, Private Selection and Kroger Brand products, school supplies, housewares, furniture, garden center, toys, apparel, home electronics and more!
- HEA office address change information (same location, just a different address!)
Top Requested Resources:
- Final Contract 2018-2021
- Contract Summary 2018-2021
- Salary Schedule Drafts for 2018-2021
- Leave Request Form
- Assessment and Standards Implementation Form
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Bargaining Updates
- Handbook for New Teachers
- HSD Staff Links – iVisions, Absences, Print Shop, etc.
Education in Crisis flyer
Fred Meyer Foundation Flyer