Welcome to the Hillsboro Education Association
January Newsletter 2019 Final
We are the Hillsboro Education Association, a union of professional educators.
We improve public education by collectively supporting and empowering members.
We advocate for our students and involve the community in our schools.
Bulletin Board News & Announcements:
- DRAFT: Updated Contract draft with the pages removed (table of contents, MOU, Signature page) for the ratification packets
- Contract Summary for Ratification
- Salary Schedule Drafts for 2018-2021
- HEA Scholarship application packet – due March 22nd, 2019
- OEA Lobby Day – meet with your local legislators Monday, March 25th
- OEA Representative Assembly April 26th & 27th at Jantzen Beach Red Lion
- 2018-19 Workshops Flyer and online event registration
- HEA office address change information (same location, just a different address!)
Top Requested Resources:
- Leave Request Form
- Assessment and Standards Implementation Form
- Full Contract 2015-2018
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Salary Schedule
- Bargaining Updates
- Handbook for New Teachers
- HSD Staff Links – iVisions, Absences, Print Shop, etc.
Fred Meyer Foundation Flyer