Welcome to the Hillsboro Education Association
Aug Newsletter 2018 Final
We are the Hillsboro Education Association, a union of professional educators.
We improve public education by collectively supporting and empowering members.
We advocate for our students and involve the community in our schools.
Bulletin Board News & Announcements:
- Bargaining Update: Negotiations Continue
- Columbia Employee Store pass valid 8/31 – 9/23
- Post Janus solidarity forever letter
- New school year 2018-19: Handbook for New Teachers
- Building Rep Training September 21st & 22nd
- October 5th First Friday Social at Coyote’s Grill
- HEA office address change information (same location, just a different address!)
- Stop Bullying Before It Starts PDF
Top Requested Resources:
- Leave Request Form
- Full Contract 2015-2018
- Salary Schedule
- Bargaining Updates
- HSD Staff Links – iVisions, Absences, Print Shop, etc.
Fred Meyer Foundation Flyer
OEA Foundation Grant Flier